Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Keeping motivation high with fajitas.

Sometimes it's hard to keep the motivation going when learning a new language.  When this happens, sometimes it's best to take a step back from the grammar drills and vocabulary lists, and do something enjoyable. I personally enjoy cooking, and I learn new languages to better understand cultures, so one of the best ways that I've found to replenish my motivation is through a Latin date night with my husband or girlfriends.



This last week I decided to make fajitas similar to the ones that I would eat back home in Texas, although a little healthier. Try opting for chicken instead of pork or steak, and make sure to include plenty of different vegetables.  This will make the fajitas better and healthier for you and your family. Here's a link to the chicken fajita recipe that I used as well as a break down of the nutritional facts.


No comments:

Post a Comment